Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer Training Camp

You always hear about summer training camps for baseball, and this afternoon we held our own training camp in our living room. Jake LOVES his bat and ball, which was a gift given to him right after he was born, and he's finally getting some good use out of it! Joseph got right in there and helped him swing the bat. So...if you can't tell...it looks like Jake is probably going to be growing up a sports fan, especially if his dad has any say in it! I love watching these two together!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I love him! I also love that he can hardly contain his excitement at the beginning. And that he has learned to say "whoa" after he hits the ball : ) Love you guys!

Ben, Ursula and Isabella Dougherty said...

Jake is so cute. I love how he loves enjoys hitting the ball and throwing the bat. Landon loves throwing things and chase them. I can see him doing the same thing a year from now.

Tawnya said...

I love that you can hear his little voice as he is coming to pick up the ball!! What a little cutie!! And you can hear you are sick! :( Sorry!