Monday, August 17, 2009
Weeride all day long!
You may know this already, but for those of you who don't, let me officially inform you that I am a Craigslist addict (hey, the first step is admitting you have a problem, right?). I check it at least 4 times a day - first thing when I wake up, at least twice throughout the day, then once at night. Thanks to my problem, we have found some fabulous deals on some various things, including our car, bikes, and our newest craigslist purchase: a weeride! For those of you who don't know what a weeride is (I didn't know either until just recently) it is a seat that attaches to your bike that allows your baby to be sitting in front of you rather than the traditional rear seat. I have been looking FOREVER for a child seat for the bikes since we bought them, and finally we found one that not only was a good deal, but super-cool as well! So, this is how we are going to spend the rest of our lazy summer days, which, sadly, are quickly coming to an end. We took our first bike trip today and it was wonderful! Isn't Jake handsome all decked out in his gear?!
I think my husband is very handsome as well!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
thats freaking awesome. you need to be looking for cool stuff for me too from now on.
I love him! Please, please post videos of him and Joseph riding around!
haha, that's cute!
so you'll be watching out for a sweet kitchen storage set for me, then right? come see my place so you know what i need. thanks.
That is really cool. I want one!
Looks like Jake is going to have a blast in his new seat. Enjoy, they grow to fast. My baby is a high schooler now. Come and see us when you come to Michigan next time. Are you guys ready for footbal season? Amanda will be playing in the Marching Band. Bay City Central's first game is next Thursday. Take Care, Miss ya's
Melinda
I love the idea of that seat. It would always worry me to have a little one in the back. I miss you guys! Give Jake hugs from us.
Abby and Jonathan
Post a Comment