Monday, February 8, 2010
Lens error or mothering error?
Either way...ERROR!! I left our new camera on our end table in the living room the other day, and apparently this little guy found it. You can see where this story is going already, huh? I was sitting at the computer working on something and I distinctly remember hearing some sort of electronic musical jingle. Obviously this didn't catch my attention, probably because I hear way too many jingles around this place and I subconsciously tune them out. All of the sudden I realized that it is not a musical jingle anymore, but more like a musical jam. Something is obviously broken. I turned around and saw that Jake had been turning the camera on and off (hence the jingle) and all of the sudden it didn't turn on anymore (hence the jam). I look at the screen of the camera and it said, "LENS ERROR." Great!! Our brand-new camera is broken. And I can hardly blame Jake. No, I blame the endless supply of mind-numbing electronic toys around here that play "music" (yes, I am looking for a scapegoat here). So, there you have it. No pictures until we send the camera in to get fixed. Sorry guys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh bummer!! i agree though- they have so many toys that make noise and seem so real that its hard to tell when we're busy if its real or not!! :)
That is so stinky!!! But that picture of jake at the top is adorable!!
Try taking out the battery, then putting it back in. That "fixed" ours once. Good luck!
I HATE that. That happened to one of our cameras, too. It occasionally happnes to our small point and shoot camera as well but usually turnin git on and off works. try watching the lens when you turn it on to see if when it brings the lens out, that it opens straight or uneven. Then you know its REALLY broken. sorry to break it to you but usually it costs more to fix then it does to just buy a new one. good luck.
Post a Comment