Friday, August 6, 2010

Jake has something to tell you

Go ahead Jake, say it!



It's a boy!! Jake gets a brother, and we're all very excited!! Also, we're grateful that we don't have to buy all new stuff!

So, here he is, making his blog debut:


We can't wait for this little fella to join our family. We already love him so much. Two boys...oh boy!!

14 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun!

Angela and Enrique said...

Hey congrats! I am loving my little boy. Two must be even more fun! I am excited for you guys!

Johnson Family said...

Congratulations, with Jay in grad school when we have our next, we're hoping it's a girl so we don't have to buy all new stuff.

Lauren and Travis McDougal said...

Yay Angela! Congrats to you and your family!!!

Tawnya said...

I am soo excited! What a great shot! I just can't wait to meet him!

Jonathan said...

Congrats, Angela and Joseph! Now we'll have three little boys running around g-ma's house. How exciting!

Unknown said...

That is going to be so much fun for Jake to have a little brother! Congrats !

Aul4 said...

Oh boy, indeed! Congratulations and good luck on a healthy rest-of-the-pregnancy! I'm truly happy for you all. xoxo

Abby said...

I was waiting anxiously for your post! Gotta love boys! Jake is adorable in his video...Congrats!

Anne Dougherty said...

Yea!! We're very excited for you! I can see Jake and this new baby being close playmates.
Anne

Zepp Family said...

That's GREAT news! Siblings of the same sex that are close in age is a major bonus in my mind. We can't wait to welcome him into the fam!

Tiffany said...

Oh, boy! Oh, boy! I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations!

Whitney Seaberg said...

Oh two boys will be so wonderful! Best buds :)