Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's not water

Jake has been saying some pretty funny things lately, so I thought I should start documenting them. With that being said, and without further ado, I present to you Jake's first "ism." I'm sure there will be many more to come!!

When were eating dinner together the other night, Jake asked me for some more "yar-yar" (water). As I poured him his glass of water, I said, "Jake, it's not pronounced 'yar-yar' it's 'wa-ter'."

He caught me pretty off guard when he responded in perfect English, "Mommy, it's not 'wa-ter' it's yar-yar!!"

This is now one of his favorite things to say to me, but he continues to ask for "yar-yar!"

3 comments:

ade said...

He is such a little sweetheart...

Anne Dougherty said...

That made me chuckle. He's too smart for his own good!

Bethany said...

Reading this story still makes me laugh...