Joseph has now jumped on the awkward train with me (braces
and a growing belly are not a good combination) and has gotten braces of his own! He had braces when he was a teenager, but lost his retainer so now he has to get them again. We've known for a while that he was going to get them, but I think he secretly hoped that the day would never come. Well, it finally did, and I love that my husband and I can be in this somewhat bothersome stage together. We can share in each other's misery.
When Jake saw Joseph's braces he just stared at them then finally said, "Take that off." Joseph told him that they won't come off, to which Jake replied, "Yes, get scissors."
I still think Joseph is very handsome, but both of us are anxious for this awkwardness to be over. When it's all done we'll both have smiles fit for a dentist and his family. So cheers to that!
4 comments:
What a bonding experience! Where are the pictures?! :)
That is too funny! I can' wait to see them! You guys are going to look great!
THat is funny what Jake said! Guess what, I am getting braces too! I guess that is what happens when you marry a dental student!
Can't wait to see these tin grins....The girls and I are coming to Iowa tomorrow and staying through the weekend!
Post a Comment