Monday, October 25, 2010

Trunk-or-treaticus

On Saturday morning we had our church Halloween trunk-or-treat party, and our family came dressed as Harry Potter, Hermione, and Dobby the house-elf! I had so much fun making these costumes, and even more fun wearing them to the party!

This is one of those pictures where I was laughing at the camera. But Jake just looked so cute I couldn't not put it in!
Jake was playing with his buddies the whole time, and I tried to get a picture of all of them together but this is as close as I could get.


The "balloon pit" was one of Jake's favorite activities.

Jake refused to wear his socks or a jacket (or his elf-ears for that matter) for the trunk-or-treating part of the activity. Luckily, the weather was unusually warm, but I still felt like a deadbeat mom letting my son walk around outside in a pillowcase!!

We all came home loaded with lots of candy and good memories. Happy Halloween everyone!


11 comments:

Blake and Kathryn said...

Seriously SO cute! What fun costumes! Dobby the house elf...that was a good one :o)

Tawnya said...

You looked amazing! Seriously you went above and beyond with those costumes!

The Witt Family said...

The costumes turned out super cute - we still haven't figured out exactly what we are all going to be for our ward party this friday night. but Hermione is ready!

Angela and Enrique said...

Love it! Your costumes were great!

Mallory Stoker said...

You look great! I wish I had been there...

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh! Haha, that made me laugh out loud. Fantastic costumes. You look great!

Jared & Tristan said...

Great costumes! You guys always do awesome costumes for Halloween. Your olympic ones (two years ago?) were my favorite, especially with the music you carried along with you! Awesome!

Megan and Ben Smith said...

Too cute, so creative!

ade said...

Love that you got Joseph to join in...good stuff:)

Zepp Family said...

The costumes look GREAT, nice work! I love it when the whole fam joins in. The cape was a nice way to disguise a belly...not that you look very pregnant anyway!

DOUGHERTY FAMILY said...

You guys look great! Love the theme!
Happy Halloween!
Troy, Anne and kids