Thursday, December 30, 2010

Introducing...

Introducing Eli Andrew Dougherty:
Born on his due date, December 28, weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz.

I've been a little busy with newborn things, so I will post details later. We are so thrilled to have this little angel come into our family that I at least had to tell you that he's here!

19 comments:

Aul4 said...

What a beautiful little boy! Congratulations, Ariel! Hope everything is going well. Can't wait to hear more details and see more photos. xoxox

Gretchen said...

Congrats Angela!!!! He's beautiful!

TM said...

He is adorable!! Can't wait to meet the little man! We hope you guys are doing well. We would love to bring you dinner, we come back on the second of January so I will call you and set it up! Congrats!

Blake and Kathryn said...

Oh my goodness, he's adorable! Congratulations you guys! We are so super happy for you!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh he is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!! I can not wait to meet him! HE has so much blonde hair! I love it! I hope you guys are all doing well but most important mom and baby! Let me know if you need anything! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Zepp Family said...

Perfection! He is absolutely gorgeous and Madz LOVES that he's blonde :) We really like his name too, and one day he will appreciate the thought that went into it. Hope you are doing well too Angela. Can't wait to meet him and see all of you in a couple of weeks.

DOUGHERTY FAMILY said...

What a handsome addition to the Dougherty grands...He is our #10 grandson and how blessed we feel to have him! He couldn"t ask for a better big brother than our Jake...We are so happy for you...Much love Nana

Genevieve said...

congrats! he's beautiful... um... handsome!!

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Congrats!! So handsome already.

The Witt Family said...

Congratulations Angela, Joseph, and Jake! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet Eli!

Tawnya said...

OOOOHHHH!!!!! I just LOVE him!!!! CONGRATULATOINS!!

Ben, Ursula and Isabella Dougherty said...

Congratulations! I love the name and he is so handsome already! Thanks for the update!

Mallory Stoker said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! He is adorable! And I love the name.

brandandbrit said...

I love the name! He is beautiful!

Unknown said...

congrats girl!

ade said...

awww...what a handsome baby - we love you guys!! Can't wait to see him. Hope you are feeling well, Angela.
Love you,
Adrianne

Lauren and Travis McDougal said...

Congrats Angela! He's precious!

Sarah and Wes said...

OH MY GOODNESS! What a cutie!!! I can't believe you're a mother of two! Let me know how that goes! :) So happy for you guys.

Jared & Tristan said...

Congratulations!! He looks so sweet! Hope you're doing great!