I do want to update you on some of the major things that have been going on this past month, though, because it has been quite an exciting time! First of all...we bought our first home! Sorry we don't have pictures, but we will definitely take some when we move in. It was quite an ordeal, but we are so excited to have our first home. One of the best parts was that my mom was able to come out to Iowa to help us house-hunt! Love this woman.
Also, we recently had Frolics (aka Dental Prom) which is essentially a great excuse to get a babysitter, dress up, go to a fancy dinner, and dance the night away! I was totally in my element that night and had a blast!
Then we recently just returned from a little mini-vacation in Chicago where we visited my Aunt and Uncle and their family. We toured the train museum, played at the park, and just enjoyed being with each other.
I'm not sure if we were supposed to climb on these trains, but no one was there to stop us!
(can you tell he's terrified to be up on the train ladder?)
He got up!
Finally, I thought I'd end this post with a word of advice from Eli: If you're going to eat a cookie, make sure you at least brush your teeth!










6 comments:
Yay for the house, and yay that it is so close to me!!! :)
We are so glad that you could come and play - come again soon! It was fun to skype with you guys today. We'll have to do it again soon! Good luck with the move.
The boys are so cute! And you look so cute ready for the party! Congratulations on your first home! Really exciting times for your family.
Holy smokes, that picture of Jake on the train ladder looks SOOO much Christopher!!! Which, I suppose means he looks like his Dad too ;) Chicago sounds like fun, I'd like to go back someday. Can't wait to check out your new pad. Home ownership is exciting.
Love that darling family of yours!
I love that woman, too! And, I love your pictures! Congratulations on your exciting new chapter in life. Your boys are growing so big so fast!
So excited about your house! I can't wait till that's us! Also you look gorgeous in the prom pictures!!!!
Post a Comment