Sunday, May 19, 2013

Just keep swimming

I'm not sure how many people still read my blog, but I know that my sister does, and she loves when I update it.  In fact, if I haven't updated in a while, I can count on a nasty text from my sister who puts me back in line.  And guys, today is her birthday!  So as a little birthday gift to her, here is an update - Happy Birthday sis!

My boys love the water lately.  They can't get enough of it.  Every single chance they get they are begging to turn on the hose, play in our kiddie pool, or run through the sprinkler.  Finally, after many days of begging, the weather was finally warm enough to get out the little kiddie pool and make a splash.  

Jake wasn't excited or anything.  It's hard to get any sort of emotions from him... ;)




Joseph has also been doing a lot of continuing ed classes, and since his company pays for travel and the hotel, we've tagging along and taking a lot of mini-vacations.  Of course, all the kids care about is that we get to spend time at the hotel pool!  Before we are even out of the car, the goggles and floaties come on so they can jump in the pool first thing.



(Even as I type this, Eli is coming up to the computer looking at the pictures yelling, "WATAH, WATAH!!" (water, water))

Hey, at least they're pretty easy to please!  :)

3 comments:

BWei said...

Hey! I read your blog! It is fun to sort of keep in touch with a cousin even albeit through the "slice of life" perspective of a blog. And thanks for your kind comment on my blog, too--if you guys ever feel the need to take your kids to D.C. or something, please stay with us! :-)

Aul4 said...

I love your blog updates, too! The boys are adorable, and growing up fast. Happy birthday, Bethany! xoxo

Tawnya said...

Let's go swimming together!! And, obviously I still read your blog! :)