Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Do those taste good?

I was making our bed the other day (which is really quite a process between the sheets, two blankets and 9 pillows) and Jake was hanging out in our half bathroom attached to the bedroom. I was engrossed in fluffing all the pillows when I realized it had been quiet in our bathroom for a little while. When I checked on Jake, this is what I found:

He was eating one of my feminine products like it was a lollipop. I really don't know what else to say about that, but I think his smile says it all.


8 comments:

Zepp Family said...

Geesh, we couldn't keep those things away from him in Wichita! He kept gravitating towards Becca's purse to get them.

It's the truth...the things we'll never have a use for we always find fascinating.

Tawnya said...

That is so funny. I am so glad you got those pictures. Te he he. Funny baby.

And as far as a workout session, I get up before Spencer, which isn't too early since he doesn't get up until like 10:30, and work out. I switch it up between going on my bike and doing yoga. You are welcome to come over, though I am not really a pretty sight when I work out.

Carrie said...

Oh the blackmail....

What a funny story. He's going to LOVE hearing that one as a teenager.

Melissa H. said...

ha ha ha ha!! Angela that is awesome! He is so BIG!!! MIss you tonz!

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! I got a new new computer so I'll have to skype with you guys soon. Call me today!

Sarah and Wes said...

PAHAHAHA!! Sick man. I love babies.

Ben and Anna said...

The really impressive part is that he got it unwrapped completely...you know, so as to make sure he got only the good stuff...no wrappers here!

Elliott Family said...

You need to feed Jake better, find better snacks for him.:-)Wait to he is older and sees that picture.:-)
Love ya's!
The Elliott's & Sheryl