Sunday, January 18, 2009
Picture
Some of you may have noticed that we changed our blog title picture. We decided that we needed an updated family picture since Jake is growing so fast and he doesn't look at all like the bald little baby in the picture we took 6 months ago. We've really been wanting to go to JCPenney or something and take some family pictures, but we just haven't gotten around to it yet, so our photo shoot took place in our family room. To get Jake to look we had a singing and dancing Santa (thanks Nana and Papa!) playing and hence the "give me that, I want to eat it" look on his face. Crazy kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love it! You are a great looking threesome :)
I love it. I think you look fantastic.
Hahaha I love you Angela!
Love the picture. Its nice to see Jake without a bib. hahaha, poor drooly baby.
What a handsome crew you have:) I love your hair too:)
Ade
The picture is nice of you guys, but too original. We loved your other picture. Take another one like it. Love and Miss you guys!! The Elliott's and Sheryl
Post a Comment