Today I was feeding Jake when I heard the apartment door open and the smell of warm pizza came flooding in. The next thing I saw was Joseph carrying the aforementioned pizza, and to my great surprise, Papa (Joseph's dad) came in right behind him! Of course, as is often the case with grandparents, he came bearing a big bag of gifts for Jake! He had come for a dentist appointment at the school and surprised us with a visit this afternoon before he went back to have a tooth pulled (ouch!). Jake was thrilled with the toys and books that Nana had picked out for him and is sitting on the floor playing with the trucks as I write this. Thanks for the fun surprise Papa!
Also, Jake just learned how to wave a few days ago and he loves to wave hello and goodbye to people. It is quite possibly the cutest thing ever. Here is a video for you to enjoy.
5 comments:
That is so cool. I wish my dad could stop in for a surprise visit!!
What a little cutie!
What a nice surprise. Jake is so cute. He is growing up so fast...He is just so adorable... This blog is a great thing. I love seeing Jake grow, even though he is so far away. Amanda looks forward to seeing your blog also. How is the morning nap going? Hope it has gotten better. He is probably ready to have one long nap instead of two. TAke Care!!Miss you!!
We're waving right back at ya Jakester! Looks like he's just got the words "bye bye" at the edge of his tongue too.
How crazy, he'll be one in a little over a month!
Love ya!
Ahhh I'm going to miss EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment