Monday, March 23, 2009

And it's over...

Spring break has officially come and gone. At the beginning of the break I looked forward to the whole week thinking somehow that maybe it just wouldn't end and we could have Joseph forever. But, of course it had to end and now it's just the two of us. Jake threw the biggest fit this morning when Joseph left for school. He's been so used to having his daddy home that he just couldn't handle it when he left again. I wanted to throw a fit myself, but I thought that I should set an example for our son... And so, dental school, you have my husband for another few months. And when I say another few months, I mean basically another semester, because that's exactly what it is. One of our friends said that he calculated it and between now and the time that they're done is only two weeks less than their first semester. How is that possible you ask? I don't know either...

And so here I sit, while Jake takes a nap, trapped in our apartment because somewhere unbeknownst to me is a set of keys that our son and very successfully hidden from me. So much for birthday shopping for Joseph today. However, I have gotten three loads of laundry done. I'd call that a success on my part! :)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

It's sad when spring break is over. We don't get it anymore now that Andy's out of school, but still. I hope you find your keys, Angela!

Joe'n'Jess said...

I couldn't believe how tired I was by the end of today. I'm just used to having my hubby to help me all day, but it is no more. I feel your pain.

Bethany said...

Hang in there Ange! It'll be over be you know it...or something. I love you! You never called me back!

Tawnya said...

Check the gram cracker box. hehehe