Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Joseph!

Yesterday was Joseph's 26th (gasp) birthday! We had a great day, which started with me making breakfast for him (don't be too impressed, it was only scrambled eggs) then he didn't have to be to school until 10:30 so we got to spend part of the morning together playing with Jake. Not only did he start school late but it ended early, so he was out by about 2:30! Then we went out to dinner with some of our friends to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate. We love these guys.Joseph ate more at dinner than I can even comprehend. He ordered a full pound of prime rib, baked potato, and salad and ate the entire thing. Not to mention the rolls that they give you before you dinner even starts. Then he ate the free ice cream they gave him for being his birthday and then he ate cake and ice cream again when we got home! It's amazing I ever keep this man fed! :) After dinner we all came back to our house for cake and ice cream and games. A good time was had by all.

Happy Birthday Joseph, I'm glad we could celebrate that you were born and I'm so proud of you and all you do for me and Jake. We love you so much!!!!

6 comments:

Phil and roxy said...

glad you had a good one Joseph!

Tawnya said...

Happy birthday Joseph. Sorry we never made it!!!!

Zepp Family said...

Happy birthday Roj! Thanks Angela, for making his day special. Afterall, we kinda like him!

I am impressed and a little envious at all your friends. Jason and I such loners. We really should reach out more.

Bethany said...

Happy birthday, Joseph! Miss you!

Joe'n'Jess said...

Thanks for being friends with us. We love you guys...including Joseph i guess. jk, happy birthday.

Ben, Ursula and Isabella Dougherty said...

That looked like a fun birthday. All that food he ate, that's celebration! Ben is the same, too. Sometimes the ice cream is almost gone in a day. Amazing!