Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day from the O'Doughertys!

We had the best weather for St. Patrick's Day this year! It was in the 70's, and we just couldn't ask for a better day. We took full advantage and went to the park with our good friends the Whiteheads. Joseph and Joe played catch together while Jess and I let our boys explore the park. We took them to the swings where Jake had a ball. Noah and Ethan were a little more cautious.

Jake found Jessica's shades...cool dude.
After we were done at the park I made a green dinner for everyone. We had pesto chicken pasta with brocolli, jello, and green kool-aid.
We hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Those are the cutest pictures of Jake! Which are really just like the rest because they're all cute. That's one thing I miss from home, is having a green dinner on St. Patty's! Yours looks great!

Joe'n'Jess said...

I had so much fun. I just wish my boys were as brave and enthusiastic as Jake is. I still can't believe that he walks! Its not fair.

Sarah and Wes said...

I love your green dinner! I should do that sometime for St. Patrick's Day. Isn't the weather great?!