Thursday, August 27, 2009

Baby Picasso?

We've all heard of Baby Einstein videos (I wish I could put a plug for them here, but seeing as Jake will not sit still to watch anything longer than 5 seconds, we've just really never gotten into them). So, although we may not have an Einstein on our hands, we just may have a Picasso!
My sister got Jake these cool bath crayons for his birthday a while ago, and they are his absolute favorite tub toy. I know they're just scribbles, but as his mother I like to think he's finding his inner artist.
The great thing about these crayons is that they wash off the walls easily. The terrible thing about these crayons is that he loves them so much that he screams when I take them away because he's been in the bathtub way too long. At least he's a clean baby!!



6 comments:

Tawnya said...

He is soooo cute!!

Bethany said...

Yay!! He's doing great with those crayons. And I swear, he has gotten bigger since the last time I saw him. I miss you guys sooooo much!!!!!!

ade said...

Adorable - love that smile.

Unknown said...

Oh My goodness! He's getting soo big! So happy to see you here!
Love, Debbie Mikols xxoo

Mary and Jake said...

Oh my gosh he is adorable!

Sarah and Wes said...

Those look like fun! Just make sure he knows they are only for the bathtub . . .