Wednesday, September 2, 2009

That's 100, folks!

Well, my fellow blogging friends, it may be hard to believe, but this is my 100th post here on blogger. It's quite exciting, actually, to think that I've made 100 entries since I started the blog a little less than a year ago. To be honest, I only got into it because a lot of my friends had them and I thought I might as well join the bandwagon and start one too, but I have found that I absolutely love it! Since I am not what you would call a prolific journal keeper, it has been a wonderful way for me to keep a record of events in our lives. Although I may not be incredibly entertaining as a writer, it has proven useful in keeping friends and family informed on our (often boring) lives!

It's also fun for me when people say things like, "Oh, I read in your blog you did such and such and blah blah blah". Actually, more often than not it totally surprises me because I think, "Really? I mean people REALLY read it?" I guess I shouldn't be that surprised, because let's be honest, I totally stalk other people's blogs all day long too!

And so, on this, the celebration of a blogging milestone, you might think that I would have something terribly exciting to write about and commemorate, but you would be wrong. The only thing that I have to say is that lately I have been finding Jake in this position in the bathroom:

Unfortunately for me, he is standing on top of the toilet instead of standing over the toilet (you catching my drift? No, I haven't started potty training yet...that will be the day). This new activity includes him putting the toilet seat down, climbing on top of it, leaning over, and turning on the faucet so that he can play in the water. Fortunately for us, our landlord pays our water bill. So I say, have at it Jake!

Isn't blogging great?!

5 comments:

Aul4 said...

Happy blogiversary! Jake is precocious and adorable! As are you...

Rachel said...

yay for 100 blog posts!
I am still surprised anyone reads my blog, too...

Bethany said...

Yes, blogging is great! Miss you!

Gretchen said...

Oh my gosh Angela he is SO big! Congrats on 100 posts girl!

Tawnya said...

Man, that kid never stops smiling!! He's so cute!