Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My son may be a little self-absorbed...

I found a flat-screen tv the other day at a garage sale for $25 (I love garage sales!) and I thought we could finally replace our old school tv that was handed down to us when we were married. Joseph and I thought that we would try to get at least a few bucks out of our old tv, so we decided to post it on craigslist. Joseph got out the camera and started taking pictures of it to post, and Jake saw the flash of the camera. Assuming that once the camera is taken out that we must want pictures of him, he graciously walked in front of the tv, and stood there smiling up at Joseph so he could have his picture taken. Wow, he knows that the world revolves around him, doesn't he?! I guess he just wanted to make sure that we have plenty of pictures of him to post on the blog!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Haha this post made me laugh so hard! What a funny guy...will you post some vid? Love you!

Joe'n'Jess said...

He is so quick with stuff like that. i hope he rubs off on the boys here.
P.S. Am i the only one who really HATES the word identification that you have to do in order to comment? i never get them right on the first try.

Rachel said...

But he's sooo cute!!! Look at that face...

Zepp Family said...

What a great garage sale find!

...and really it's kind of annoying taking pictures for posts on Craigslist so I'm sure Jake's handsome mug helped lighten the moment.

Tawnya said...

That is awesome!! He knows he is hansome!