As great as vacation is, it's always wonderful to finally get back. I feel a little guilty for not updating my blog in so long, but I'm going to make up for it because I have tons to write about! All kinds of things are swimming around in this head of mine. Too bad these thoughts are rather disjointed (as usual) and I can tell that it's going to take a little time to put them together.
First things first, though. I got back in Iowa a few days ago and it is great to be back home with my hubby! I missed him so much. It reminded me of the time that I was out at BYU going to school while he was in Michigan and we were doing the whole long-distance thing. No fun, but it makes being together all the better.
Unfortunately, while I was in Michigan I seemed to misplace my camera. We're not quite sure what happened to it, and my parents are still keeping their eyes open. Obviously, this means that I don't have any more pictures to share of my Michigan trip. That also means that this blog may be a little bare as far as pictures go for a little while until we figure out whether we need to buy a new camera or if we can find the old one. Sorry...
Anyway, I mostly just wanted to let all of you in the blogosphere know that I have been thinking about you a great deal and am trying to get my thoughts together to sit down and get them on cyber-paper. Lots of good posts to come!
1 comment:
Ugh, good luck finding your camera!!! I think I would die if I lost my camera :D It's the blogger's nightmare. Glad you are back with your family! Love you.
Post a Comment