You wouldn't believe how many times I have had to clean this hat. I assume that it's similar to a child who carries his blanket with him everywhere. It gets ridiculously dirty, and even more ridiculous when you try to wash without your child noticing! Although, I still think it's pretty darn cute.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Obsession
I mentioned in my Easter post that Jake never takes off his hawkeye hat.
I wasn't kidding:
That's right, Jake won't even go to sleep without his hat on. Joseph's dad gave him this hat when he started dental school, but Jake has claimed it as his own lately. Joseph never gets to wear it anymore. Oh, the sacrifices we make for our children...
You wouldn't believe how many times I have had to clean this hat. I assume that it's similar to a child who carries his blanket with him everywhere. It gets ridiculously dirty, and even more ridiculous when you try to wash without your child noticing! Although, I still think it's pretty darn cute.
You wouldn't believe how many times I have had to clean this hat. I assume that it's similar to a child who carries his blanket with him everywhere. It gets ridiculously dirty, and even more ridiculous when you try to wash without your child noticing! Although, I still think it's pretty darn cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is adorable!!!
that picture of him sleeping is so cute!!
that is absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment