Sunday, November 28, 2010

What I'm thankful for

We just got back from a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday in Michigan. My aunt Merilee hosted 25 of us in her beautiful home. I always love being with all my family, especially over Thanksgiving when my gratitude for them seems to increase tenfold. My camera was almost out of batteries over the whole break, but I was able to capture a little photo shoot with Jake and his cousin Isaac:



But my dad captured what was going on behind the scenes:



This was just a short example of what they were doing for a good 5 minutes. CHEESE! CHEESE! I'm grateful that Abby and I have boys that love each other and know how to take such great pictures together!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Haha, they look so huge! I hope I get to see you over Christmas! Miss you a ton.

Tawnya said...

That is so cute!!!

ade said...

So fun having a buddy...even better when he is your cousin!

Bethany said...

I can't stop watching this video. I love all the details like how Jake is fiddling with his fingers (I think from so much excitement) while you can tell that Isaac is sort of thinking, "Yeah I was done with this about 5 minutes ago." Haha...