Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Eli's Blessing

On Sunday we had the wonderful opportunity to bless little Eli during church. We were especially thrilled that we could have both sets of grandparents there for the special occassion. There was such a sense of peace and love during the blessing, and it was a special moment for our whole family.
The blessing was beautiful and I wrote down notes this time (I forgot to with Jake's...sorry Jake. You live and learn.)


Eli was as handsome as ever, and as you can see, he's beginning to be quite the little chunk!! As per usual, he was a perfect angel throughout the entire meeting.
I'm so grateful for my two handsome little boys and for a husband who is a worthy priesthood holder and can give them blessings. I love being a mother for my little family.
After the blessing, my family left to go back home to Midland and Jake, Eli and I all tagged along! Joseph is in his super-block of dental school right now, so I thought we would get out of his hair for a little while so he can get things done a little more efficiently. We're in Midland for a couple of weeks, and if anyone is in town we'd love to see you!






6 comments:

Tawnya said...

Oh he is just beautiful, i mean handsome! And getting so big! Oh and I miss you already!!!

Bethany said...

I think he looks like our Dad! That's hilarious.

Sarah and Wes said...

What a beautiful family!! This post made me happy :) You all look wonderful!

Melissa said...

He's soooo cute! What a beautiful baby. You all look great. Wish I could take you up on your offer to visit Midland. Have a great time and give your parents a big hug for us! Lots of love...

Aul4 said...

What a beautiful family! Eli sure is growing fast. xoxo

Zepp Family said...

How is possible that that baby is getting cuter! He is still a popular topic for conversation at our house for the girls.

That's awesome that both grandfathers were able to be in the blessing circle. We are planning on having our guy blessed in July so my Dad and 5 brothers will be apart of it.

Safe travels to you. It's nice to home with Mommy and Daddy, glad you got to do it.