I wish I had more exciting things to blog about, but I suppose I'm in a little bit of a rut lately. Actually, that's a copout. It's not that things haven't happened. In fact, LOTS of blogworthy activities have occurred. We went to the Wisconsin Dells over Spring Break again, Joseph turned 28 (Happy Birthday, babe, love you!) I signed up Jake for preschool, and Eli is growing like a weed. In all actuality, the reason that I haven't been up to speed with my blog is that I'm simply embarrassed that I haven't taken pictures of any of these events. And, let's all be honest here, no one comes to my blog to hear my ramblings. You all want PICTURES!
So, consider myself rebuked. Also, if anyone feels the need to buy me a nice, beautiful, new camera for my birthday, I won't stop you. My birthday is in August. You can start saving right now. Just a thought. :)
Until then, or at least until the batteries in my camera are charged, a grainy picture taken on Joseph's iPod will have to do.
3 comments:
It's a start. ;) I love you!!
i'm sure its so much harder to get pics and blog with 2 kiddos!! i'm nervous for that :) they are adorable though!
I like pictures a lot... but I will read your ramblings too!
Post a Comment