Wednesday, June 15, 2011

JUMP, JUMP!

Eli is a jumping machine! He has been going to town in his jumperoo, jumping as hard as his little 5-month-old legs will let him. Love this boy!
Could you really get any cuter? I don't think so either.

While Eli has been bouncing away, Jake has become quite the puzzle master in our home. I recently bought him a book of puzzles where the puzzles actually fit right into the page of the book (gotta love Usborne!). Each puzzle is at least 20 pieces and I bought it for him thinking he could use it in a year or two, but he has taken off with it! He will sit and concentrate on finishing each puzzle until all 6 puzzles in the book are complete. It's actually been eerily quiet in our home...
One of my favorite things as a mother is to watch my children grow and learn new things, even if it's just as simple as jumping in a bouncer or putting together a jigsaw puzzle.


4 comments:

Tawnya said...

He is too cute! And awesome that Jake likes puzzles so much. Spencer just tries to smash each piece into a spot, regardless if it fits or matches.

Effie said...

Your boys are so cute! Love reading your blogs.

Melissa said...

Agreed. Abigail enjoys puzzles, too. This puzzle book looks very cool. Hope all is well in Iowa. When do you leave for Colorado?

Bethany said...

Aww, good post! Whose eyes does Eli have? I can't decide.