We have safely arrived in Colorado, and let me just tell you that that was no small feat. Our car has been in the shop not once, not twice - no, not even three times- but FOUR TIMES in the past two weeks. Cha-ching. With our car being in the shop most of the time we've been here, we've had to stay local and see what the quiet town of Firestone (which is about 20 miles north of Denver) has to offer.
We've hit up the local rec center where they have a surprisingly super-fun pool:
We have gone for walks and enjoyed the beautiful CO scenery:
We have played at some fun parks:
We visited the local lake (which was actually pretty smelly and not good at all for swimming, but still scenic)
Hopefully our car troubles will end soon (it's in the shop as I write this...fittingly). Once we get it back, we look forward to getting into the city and checking out all it has to offer besides semi-knowledgable mechanics!
8 comments:
I'm sorry about the car trouble! We definitely know how that goes at our house! Great pictures though! Plus, do you have the cutest kids EVER?! I think just maybe...:o)
Gretchen (Daunheimer) Schmidt
proverbsthirtyhuh.blogspot.com
Yikes!!! Sorry about your car troubles! hope you can get to the city soon! Enjoy Colorado while you're out there. How long will you be there? Will you still get to see Elena? Thanks for the Facebook--I'm super excited that we'll both have two boys!
Oh man, I hope your car troubles are over now and that it doesn't need anymore trips to the shop.
Looks like you've been having fun though!
Eli is the cutest baby!! Everyone looks so happy and it sounds like you've found some fun things to do!
Holy crap what the heck is wrong with your car? that sucks so bad I'm so sorry! Wish I was around to give you a ride somewhere. Hopefully it gets fixed up and your good to go from here on out. Love all the pictures.
So fun to see the guys...They are so handsome...Eli stop growing!!!! Angela he is about as big as you are and looks like you too...Jake, Nana wants to steal you...
I love Colorado...We lived in Aurora. You'll have to check out Worchester st...Sounds like you are making the best of your time there...August will be gone before we know it...Love to you, Nana
Man, that just stinks!! Miss you!
We love all your pictures! Your boys are growing up so much! Hope you enjoy being in Colorado!
Post a Comment