Monday, August 15, 2011

Photo-op!!

Have any of you noticed a recent improvement in the quality of my blog pictures lately? For my birthday (27, can you believe it?) Joseph caught on to the many hints I was dropping and bought me a beautiful new Canon Rebel! I am so excited to have a decent camera that isn't taped together that will take nice pictures of the kids as they grow up. And so, for your viewing pleasure, here are a few pictures that I took recently of the boys. As it turns out, they (and by "they" I mean mostly Jake) are not the most willing subject for photographs, so I didn't get very many, but I did get a few.
Love these boys!

6 comments:

Aul4 said...

EXCELLENT JOB!!! Of course, with the subjects you had to work with, how could you go wrong? Happy birthday again! xoxo The boys are gorgeous, and so are you, Ariel.

DOUGHERTY FAMILY said...

The boys are soooo precious...Jake what beautiful teeth you have!!! One of the things Dad can fix and won't have to...(Isn't that the way ist always is)...Love to you

Sarah and Wes said...

Yay!!! Glad you got a new camera! I'll bet Colorado is beautiful.

Tawnya said...

Love..LOVE...LOVE!!! Jake looks bigger. Come back!

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Man your boys are so handsome! Such great pictures. Enjoy the new camera.

Zepp Family said...

CUTEST BOYS EVAH! Hope we get to squeeze the heck out you shortly. xoxoxo, Sis