We finally got family pictures taken this past week by my good friend Kate. I think she did a fantastic job! I was so excited when I got them home that the first thing I did was scope out the house for places to put up pictures.
My one request was that we took pictures somewhere in a cornfield. I wanted something that screamed "Iowa" since this is our last year here, and nothing says it quite like giant corn!
So now for all of you who have been begging for family pictures (you know who you are) they will be coming your way soon! Thanks again, kate elisabeth, the pictures turned out great!












11 comments:
i love the family pics! your boys are getting so big and just so cute. and i love the cornfield- so adorable! and your jeans are awesome! where are they from?
CUTEST. PHOTOS. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those are fantastic!
Love these pics--you are beautiful and look so much like your mom.
You guys look great in your photos. The boys are so big! And I love the cornfield...nice Iowa touch.
Oh my gosh, these pictures are awesome! I am totally going to have to ask Kate to take our pictures. You guys look great!
Wow! What an amazing photographer!!
You are a beautiful family... great to look at and even better to be ours...Love Nana
Wow, you are right. Thos pics have IOWA written all over. You guys look amazing. Those are some great outdoor pictures. Your new blog picture is my favorite. You guys (especially Jake) were having a good time. XOXO.
Have I told you how beautiful you are?!!?!
I LOVE those family pictures! YOu have an adorable family!
Post a Comment