I found this dragon costume for Jake at Old Navy for $15 the other day. And it even comes with the legs, too! I know, I was really impressed with myself as well. Ever since I brought it home, Jake has been obsessed with it. He literally wears it around the house 24/7. Actually, make that 22/7 because we do make him take it off for meals and baths. But yeah, you get the picture. And I thought he would only get to use it on Halloween! Who am I kidding, I loved playing dress-up as a kid, too. Ok, I still love it...
In other news, poor Eli has been sick lately. It makes for a very boogery, fussy, whiny baby, but even then he is just about the cutest thing ever with his two-toothed grin. Can you tell I'm a mom??


3 comments:
Cute! Leah's going to be a lady bug and it looks almost identical to Jake's outfit except it's a lady bug and it's black and red. (But ours is from Old Navy too). Eli looks so cute, even if he is feeling a little under the weather. Can you believe that Leah still has no teeth?!
Your boys are always too cute! Way to get your money's worth, Jake! Now if Mom or Dad pulls you around trick-or-treating in a wagon, you can call it the Dragon Wagon! :)
Jake you are the most awesome dragon ever!!! Come to Florida and Trick or Treat!!!
Eli, you are the best looking sick boy ever!!!
Post a Comment