Thursday, December 8, 2011

Nativity Play

Hello bloggers!  First of all, I'd like to apologize to the two of you who read my blog faithfully.  It's been a long hiatus and things have been pretty insane around these parts lately, but we're back to real life (as we know it at least).  

Jake was recently in a Nativity play that his class put together for our church's Christmas party.  I don't know that I've ever seen a cuter group of 3-year-olds.  Really.  Jake is the shepherd who says, "Let's go to Bethlehem!"  We spent a long time practicing that line to perfection, as well as the song at the end.  Although, you wouldn't know it because he doesn't sing a word of it.  All I have to say about it is...well...enjoy!!




We're looking forward to the holiday season (we're going to Michigan this year!) and everything that it stands for.  Merry Christmas all!

2 comments:

Aul4 said...

I'm getting a "this video is currently unavailable" message, but I saw the clip on Ethan and Noah's page. :P It's ADORABLE!!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Ariel! It was so great seeing you this year and meeting your precious boys!

Tawnya said...

He was so cute!! I think this play was truly epic! And Jake sang the whole song to me so I know he knew it. :)