For a few months now, Jake has been learning how to write his name. He's always wanted me to guide his hand along his paper until just the past few days when he finally decided he could do it all by himself (he's a major perfectionist). When he was done, he looked at the paper, then looked at me and exclaimed, "Wow, that's a BIG K!" He was so proud of himself that he wanted to take a picture and put it on the blog for all to see!
I'm a little bit proud, too. :)

6 comments:
way to go Jake!!
So cute. I love little kid handwriting! Max has been able to spell his name for quite a while but never concentrates long enough to actually write it, until about a month ago ;)
Way to go, Jake! That is a big, awesome K! I'm proud of you, too!
I love it! So great! I remember Kennedy's first attempt was Kennnnnopqrs... :) What a great milestone for you, too.
Yeah Jake!!!
Jake...What a fabulous job you did writing your name...I love it... Being a perfectionist is a Dougherty trait for some...and your name is perfect!!! as are you!!!
Post a Comment