Wednesday, September 24, 2008
I never SEEN 'em so BIG!!
I was at a friend's house yesterday and she said "Angela, I really like Jake's ears, you know, the way they stick out a little bit. It's so cute!" It made me laugh and reminded me of a funny story. When we were living in Michigan there was a little four-year-old boy in our ward. He was holding Jake on the couch when he looked up at me all of the sudden and said, "Wow, he has really BIG ears!...I never SEEN 'em so BIG!" Haha, out of the mouth of babes! Sorry Jake, it looks like you got Grandpa Witt's ears. There are stories of Great-Great-Grandma Witt gluing back little Robert's ears to get them to not stick out quite so much. I just figure he'll grow into them one day. All the better to hear you with, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
GO JAKE!!! You'll be a crawling machine before too long. Angela, I hope you hung onto that gate :)
I love the new pics...he just keeps getting cuter and cuter. And his ears are nothing short of PERFECT!
XOXOXO,
SIS
P.S. You're doing great with the blog...personally, I appreciate a short and sweet post.
yay! you are doing good on your posts! and thanks for the comment on mine! I'm excited for the office party tomorrow!
Post a Comment