Alright, my friend Rachel tagged me and now I have to write 6 quirky things about myself. Here goes... :)
1. I can't call strangers. I have no idea why, but the very thought of calling the pizza or cable guy terrifies me. Joseph used to do it for me all the time, but lately he's been trying to coerce me into calling strangers so I get over this phobia. I don't think it will ever go away.
2. I celebrate my half birthday like it's my real birthday. Alright, not exactly, but I do make a pretty big deal out of it. It started when I was out in college and all my roommates celebrated their birthdays during the year, but since my birthday was in August and I would be home for the summer, we celebrated my birthday on my half birthday instead.
3. I watch the tv guide channel like it's a real show. I didn't even realize that I did this until my husband's twin brother Christopher came over to our house and he said, "Angela, we've been through all the channels at least three times, don't you know what you want to watch yet?" I had completely forgotten about the rolling channels at the bottom of the screen and was just watching the show. I watch that channel all the time now.
4. I put butter on the less toasted side of the bread. Always, always, always.
5. I always say "sunthin" instead of "something." Does that make me sound completely uneducated?
6. It takes me a ridiculous amount of time to go to the grocery store. Unless that grocery store is Aldi. The problem at the regular grocery stores is that there are too many choices. It literally took me ten minutes to choose a jar of jam once. That's why I love Aldi. Not only is it cheap, there aren't many choices, so what you see is what you get.
Well, there you have it. 6 quirky things about me, and that was kind of fun! Now these 6 people are tagged:
1. Abby Dunford
2. Eliza Dougherty
3. Megan Traynor
4. Sarah Jones
5. Mindy LeMieux
6. Carrie Matheny
Alright, ladies, I'll be watching your blogs to make sure you've listed your 6 quirks!
7 comments:
Wow, there were quite a few things I didn't know about you! Love you sister!
Angela,
you are so cute!! We miss you and can't wait to see that Jake! He is so darling - I love his smile.
Love ya,
Adrianne
Oops, I deleted the comment because it cut half the link off. Here it is:
Haha, I've already done this one! Here's the link
http://sarahandwesleyjonesfamily.
blogspot.com/2008/09/quirky-tag.
html
Also, I used to have the calling strangers thing too! But Wes makes me call, and now I don't! Also, I love Aldi's!! It's been years and years since I've been to one. I miss the East side of the country :)
yay angela! I am totally bummed however. I looked at the ward thing after we just got it, and I mixed up yours and the persons below you birthday. I am so bummed, I thought it was coming in the bieginnin gof october and now I missed it! so lame! Let's go out anyways for your late bday!
How the heck are you guys going to look like Michael and Nastia? Are you going to wear a speedo?
I will get to my quirky things. By the way, I have the same phone stranger phobia.
Post a Comment