
Jake had a hard night last night. He usually goes to bed between 6:00-6:30 and wakes up around 7:30 the next morning (although he does wake up once in between to nurse). Yesterday we put him down at night and he was up about 4-5 times just crying his brains out. We of course were confused and didn't know what was going on, but when he woke up this morning he had a stuffy nose and then later developed a fever...poor kid. I would be crying my brains out if I were him, too.
4 comments:
oh no! poor Jake! and poor you! I hope you got a nap at least...
What a cute little family! I was so happy to receive your email! How the heck are ya? You'll have to catch me up on all the latest and greatest. We are doing great, living in Washington State now. We have a blog too: howezone.blogspot.com . . . and I hope you don't mind I added you to ours =)
Anyway, I'm so happy for you. Take care and we'll be in touch!
love,
Tawsha
Such a flippin cute picture!!! Hope Lil' Jake is doin okay now. Miss you guys tons!!
Poor Jake! I love him. Love you too!
Post a Comment