Jake loves his books now! He loves to sit and look at the pages of the book and have me read to him. Don't be fooled, though, it's not like he actually LISTENS to me read. He likes me to read to him while he turns the pages so the book makes no sense. But, of course, he doesn't care. One of his absolute favorite things is to open the door to his bookshelf and take all the books out of the shelf one by one. Then he sits in his pile of books, opens one, and begins to turn the pages. I can't tell you how many times I have picked up these books and put them back on the shelf. I have been waiting a while for him to really enjoy books, so this is a fun stage for him to be in.
1 comment:
That's just about the time we started just putting the books in a basket. I got sick of cleaning them up, and James could do it himself! Of course, that started a whole bunch of other problems.
Post a Comment