A couple of weeks ago we got a surprise phone call from some of our good friends in Michigan. They said that they were going to be on spring break and wanted to get out of town (they live in the Upper Peninsula, I could hardly blame them) so they were going to come to Iowa! We were so excited to see them and catch up. They were troopers and just slept in our living room (although we love having visitors, our place isn't exactly a five-star hotel). We enjoyed beautiful weather while they were here and just enjoyed the company. Lucas, Andrea, and Emily, we loved having you guys here and can't wait to see you again!
(Although the following pictures are only of Jake, I swear we DID have visitors! I can't seem to find the other pictures anywhere, but Emily sent me some of these that she took of Jake. I think that he had a slight crush on her, and everyone just ate his antics right up.)

A snotty nosed Jake. I think that maybe you have to be his mom to find this amusing...

"Hey, get off my swing!! I'm just taking a break to get some water!!"

4 comments:
you are looking pretty hot in that picture by the way.
Haha what is the story about that last picture? WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO VISIT?? We should talk.
haha - I love the pictures :) Sure miss you, Angela!
Happy Anniversary, Ariel and Eric! Those years have gone by fast! xoxo
Post a Comment