Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference Weekend

This weekend nice and relaxing, mainly because our church's general conference was held this weekend. They broadcast it over the internet, so no matter where you are you can listen. I look forward to being able to listen to the words of our leaders and bring their spirit into our home. As Joseph and I were watching conference we realized that we haven't ever watched it with just the two of us before. Jake was sleeping during both sessions today, and we just cuddled on the couch and enjoyed the time together. I must admit I got a little sleepy and took some nice mini-naps myself. Ahhh....

On a completely unrelated note, I tried to take some pictures of Jake the other day and this is what I got:
Sheesh, you would think that I was completely torturing the poor kid. However, we did take some VERY cute ones of him later with my friend Jessica's sweet new camera! Stay tuned!!

After a little convincing I got him to at least stop grimacing at me and he got into this cute little pose:

This kid seriously cracks me up!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

I love that picture of Jake. Well both actually, but that first one is really cute!

Mindy said...

The first picture looks like you force-fed him spinach or something :) Glad you guys had a fun conference weekend! It's always sad to see it end, but I'm so grateful they publish the talks in the Ensign :)

Bethany said...

Those pictures were so funny! I just want to hold him!

Sarah and Wes said...

You like Adam Lambert too?!!! YAY!! I thought I was alone in the world!!!!