Friday, May 1, 2009
The jelly bean king
I can't keep food (or anything for that matter) out of this kids mouth. I turn my back for two seconds and he has about ten leftover easter jelly beans shoved in there. And these aren't the puny jelly belly kind (are you kidding? we can't afford those...) these are the giant generic brand jelly beans with the multi-colored speckles that we all have to dig to find in the bottomless pit which is an easter basket. How he got them, I have no idea, but, there they were protruding from his excessively stuffed cheeks. He looked like he was playing "chubby bunny". Of course, instead of just taking them away like a responsible mother, first I had to take a picture or two (alright, five). He was pretty cute. Don't worry, as soon as I took the pictures I took those choking hazards out of his mouth.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nice, hope that he enjoyed a jelly bean or two for us. :)
I love that he's still shoving them in while you take pictures....
I would have loved to hear him actually say "chubby bunny."
Haha, I love the string of saliva in the last picture...he's looking more and more like Joseph every time I see pictures of him!
Pahahahahaha!!
He looks a lot like Isaac with his cheeks full. I wish I was there with Jonathan yesterday! We will see you soon enough.
Post a Comment