Monday, June 15, 2009

More family pics!

Our family pictures are here! I've been trying to revisualize the picture situation in our home before I put them up on the walls, which I can't wait to do! Here are some of our favorites:

This is when Jake had just fallen down and hurt his head...his face is so sad, but I love that he needed his mom...And he's happy again!


They turned out pretty good didn't they?! Which are your favorites???

12 comments:

Meg said...

You are such a cute family!!!! My favorite one is the one you have on your blog header. LOVE it!

Mary and Jake said...

Angela you look so gorgeous! You guys are so cute! I wish we lived close so we could see you! Any chance you are coming to Utah anytime?

Zepp Family said...

Those are some awesome pictures! I love that they are taken outside. Makes it look so natural. Too many cute ones to pick just one.

P.S. Jake, you are starting to look like your Dad.

Tawnya said...

Ok, LOVE all of the ones of Jake. Can't decide. He is seriously sooo cute! My favorite family one is the last one. But they really are all so great!

The Many Thoughts of a Reader said...

Those are beauitful pictures!!

Elliott Family said...

They turned out sooooo good. The blog header and the family black and white one at the end are our favorites.

Rachel said...

ooo...they are good. I love the family ones but the one of you and Joseph is super cute, too.
All the ones of Jake are awesome...he's so photogenic.

Bethany said...

They look so great! I love the one where Jake got hurt and he has his head on your shoulder. I love the one you chose for your blog picture and also the black and white one of Jake sort of looking up at the camera. Jake is really starting to look like Joseph! Or, at least you can tell Joseph helped father this child. I love you!

Barbara said...

I could not pick a favorite. Every one seems to tell a precious (or hilarious) story. Wonderful pictures!!

Grandma Witt said...

Trenton just got me onto your blog and I loved it. You are extra special and it was so fun to see your little angel is still smiling all the time. Love you all,
Grandma

Melissa H. said...

I wouldn't be able to choose my favorite cause I love them all! You guys are so cute! I miss you tonz girl!

brandandbrit said...

LOVE the pictures!!