Jake absolutely loves to talk on the phone. I'm sure that many of the people who read this blog have received random phone calls from Jake (you can usually tell it's Jake if you say "hello? hello?" and there is just silence on the other end...yeah, I thought so!). Usually Jake just takes my cell phone unbeknownst to me and dials random numbers from my contacts list then drops the phone and finds something else that interests him. However, lately Jake has actually been talking to the people that he calls. This afternoon I was in my bedroom and I heard him babbling away. I didn't think anything of it until I heard my mom say "Is that right, Jake? Tell me all about it!" and that's when I realized he had gotten a hold of my phone and called my mom then continued to have a very long conversation with her! He had even pressed the speaker phone button so he could hear better (alright, maybe just a coincedence). I actually wish that I had gotten this on video because he really was having a back and forth conversation with my mom. She would say something then he would respond with "ba la gaga?" and she would answer his question and then he'd say "ya". Sometimes I really think that he understands a lot more than I give him credit for. Cutie!
6 comments:
ohhh, he is so dang cute. Looks alot like his daddy. Boys are so fun!!
Love ya,
Ade
That is cute! And he is so cute. He's beyond cute. He's handsome!!
Mom and I are enjoying your fun blog. Jake is starting to look more and more like Joseph, especially in the last picture. What a handsome grandson we have!
That's what I was going to comment John. That Jake is changing and kind of looked like Joseph in the last picture.
Angela, are you going to Grinell any time soon? We have to see each other. Let me know.
He is so cute! Did you give him a haircut? I had a dream last night that both of my nephews were here in Midland and it was GREAT! Miss you!
Angela,
Your mom tells me that you are camp director! Hooray for the girls, they will love you and you will do a great job. Hope it goes well next week.
Post a Comment