Well, we finally just broke down and bought another camera. It came in the mail yesterday, so you can expect more updates (with pictures) coming soon! I can't guarantee that the upcoming posts will have you sitting on the edge of your seat, but I'll do my best. :)
I can smell Jake from the other room, and it's not one of the pleasant odors either (are they ever?). I taught him how to say "I'm stinky," and he's pretty adorable. It sounds more like "I keenky." Unfortunately, he doesn't come up to me and tell me, he waits for me to smell him first. He's getting a potty seat for Christmas. No, we're not going to potty train him just yet, but I would like for him to get used to the idea, you know?
Anyway, that may not have been what you were expecting to read when you came to my blog, sorry about that. Of course, I'm not sorry enough to delete it. Just some thoughts.
Mostly I just am posting to say MORE PICS COMING SOON!
2 comments:
Angela, your blog is SO cute! I love how you write! Meanwhile, I think it's a great idea to give him the potty chair as a gift, it makes it seem more like a special thing! You're brilliant!
I bought addi a potty and she tells me when she wants to sit on the potty. It is great I haven't had to change a poopy diaper in a while because she knows when she has to poop so getting them use to the potty is great I just got to get addi to know when she has to pee.
Post a Comment