Friday, December 4, 2009
Baby Picasso - Take 2
We had a great playgroup yesterday. Jake and I went to a ceramic shop here in town to paint some Christmas surprises for Grandma and Grandpa and Nana and Papa. Jake did it all by himself! I'm sorry, grandparents, if your surprise turns out a little brown. Of course, it was meant to be multi-colored. But that's what happens when a 21-month-old baby paints!
Concentrating hard...
When Jake finally put his paint brushes down, I got this little picture. I guess this was his idea of a smile. What the heck?
Jake loved working on his treasures, but we did have a little bit of meltdown when we had to give them back to the store to have them fired and glazed. And by little, I mean huge sobs and drainage coming from all open holes in his face. It was rather pathetic. It was a fun shop, though, and we'll definitely go back sometime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sad I missed it! Spencer was sick so we didn't go. :(
Post a Comment