Some of you may have heard about this little itty-bitty snowstorm that covered the whole country! The first day of the snowstorm, Jake and I went outside to explore the white fluff. It was absolutely hysterical to watch him try to walk in it. As you can see from his footprints in the picture, he's pretty unstable in his snowboots. Despite his walking difficulties, he loved being outside!
Since this picture was taken, we've had TONS more snow. Enough that they actually cancelled dental school - something that is pretty much unheard of around here. The snowstorm left some frigid temperatures in its wake. We've had highs around 5 and lows around -15 the past couple of days. Needless to say, we've tried to stay inside as much as possible. And the Iowa winters begin...*sigh*
3 comments:
That is the cutest picture! I love how it sort of tells a story (that Jake can't walk so well in his boots). Love you!
Jake, you look ready to replace "Randy" from "The Christmas Story."
We've had some chilly weather here too, but today...GORGEOUS and 70 degrees! I know, at this time of year I should keep my mouth shut about stuff like that when talking to midwesterners!
Stay cozy.
I love your Christmas picture. I love the snow....and you are such a good little mommy taking Jake out to enjoy the fun. Enjoy the holidays. We love you!!
Post a Comment