Joseph wants me to make an amendment to my previous post. Apparently he was a little put-out by the fact that I was dogging on dentists. He is sitting here right next to me telling me to write this:
There are certain questions that can't be answered at this time. And there is always a reason to take a radiograph (x-ray for us normal folk). If you want to know the reason, you should ask your dentist. No, wait, delete that. I'll tell you the reason. It was to check to see if there was a fracture. And if you want free dental care you'll be nice to me. Otherwise, you can pay for it yourself, and I'll take my plasma card away from you (it's true, he does give me his plasma card...)
I'm sorry Joseph. And I promise to always be nice to you. ;)
6 comments:
That's too funny! Joseph you are a dork! :) Angela, I love reading your posts you always crack me up. I feel like I actually know you even though we've never met. Thanks for letting me be a part of your posts :)
You two are hilarious!
Angela, I will intake extra milkduds and laffy taffy on your behalf!
Joseph and Derek spend too much time together. I'm certain his words would have been the same if he'd read your post.
PS I can't wait for them to spend MORE time together when we are NEIGHBORS!
oh, my that was funny. i'm surprised he didn't have you write that he is a super awesome guy and that he was right all along. perhaps i shouln't give him extra ammo.
Angela, it is VERY common to have some kind of popping, clicking, etc of your jaws. It usually does get better, but can be exacerbated with over use (do you grind at night? Have you been eating a lot of gummy bears or chewing a lot of gum lately? Have you been extra stressed?). Unless it becomes something that starts to interfere with your life, there usually isn't much to be done more than what you are doing, unfortunately. Surgery is an option although the very last one. Good luck! I think it will get better but you are likely to have periods of exacerbation. I have problems with my jaws as well, and it gets worse when I am tired and stressed.
haha oh my heck this was a funny post! haha I was almost in tears reading it to mitch tonight! I can just picture the entire conversation of you guys. got to love you guys!
Post a Comment