My dad told us that we should get this on video, so we did! Jake officially knows all of his letters, thanks in most part to his incredible interest in making a mess with our Boggle game. Way to go, Jake!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that is awesome angela! What a smart boy! Way to go Jake!!!!!
ya, remember when you were talking about that little girl talking to her mom and jake saying bwoo choo choo. you are now officially switched places. soak it up.
I think i enjoyed watching you more than I did Jake! I miss being around you! you are so good with him too! He is pretty talented tho- definitely worth the effort!
WOW, impressive! He is definitely a genius. I was thinking he was going to just sing the ABC song....not rattle off the letters' names as they were randomly selected. Letter recognition is a big milestone and not usually reached at age 2. I don't want to sell out any of my own children, but Liv still has letter recognition issues.
I am so busting out our scrabble game (we don't have Boggle).
10 comments:
that is awesome angela! What a smart boy! Way to go Jake!!!!!
And to think that just a few posts ago you were all worried that your son was average...he's doing great! Love and miss you so much.
ya, remember when you were talking about that little girl talking to her mom and jake saying bwoo choo choo. you are now officially switched places. soak it up.
This Kindergarten teacher is sooooo impressed and proud! What an adorable little genius and a terrific mommy!
Ok, that is pretty ridiculous!!! Way to go Jake. Spencer still thinks every letter is A or B!
I think i enjoyed watching you more than I did Jake! I miss being around you! you are so good with him too! He is pretty talented tho- definitely worth the effort!
Jake is getting so big. What a smart cookie you have there. We updated our blog finally.
WOW, impressive! He is definitely a genius. I was thinking he was going to just sing the ABC song....not rattle off the letters' names as they were randomly selected. Letter recognition is a big milestone and not usually reached at age 2. I don't want to sell out any of my own children, but Liv still has letter recognition issues.
I am so busting out our scrabble game (we don't have Boggle).
Angela, you are such a cute little mom. Way to go Jake, you are a genius!!
Post a Comment