I'm sorry for the lack of pictures lately. I'm just gonna be straight up honest: I'm too exhausted to take any. Life has been insane recently. Part of it has to do with this new toddler bed nonsense. Joseph and I had been getting 5 am wake up calls from Jake...which led us to put his crib back up, much to Jake's dismay. However, most of the exhaustion has to do with the planning and getting all the details together for Girls Camp (which I am in charge of again this year).
I literally have spent hundreds of hours this past month alone working on different things, trying to get them together. You'd think that after doing this once already and having more of a staff to help you would make things a little less hectic, but there's always so much to do, most of which I couldn't forsee. Writing firesides, devotionals, getting crafts ready, making gifts, writing and responding to ten million emails every day, phone calls, picking up and dropping off orders, meetings, organizing service projects, the list just goes on and on and on. But with all this hard work, I'm really starting to get excited. This year I've really felt guided and I know that the theme this year, "Daughter of a King," is really what the girls need to experience.
Jake has been surprisingly patient with all my planning. Maybe it has to do with the fact that because I've been a little preoccupied, I've let him watch Polar Express more times in the past week than I care to admit. Well, either way, girls camp starts in a week, so it will be over soon and I can go back to being a real person again. Until then, wish me luck!
4 comments:
I can't wait til it is over and I can have my friend back!!
Good luck! I am so impressed you can do all that, it has to be SO stressful!
Goodness Angela! You ARE SUPERWOMAN!!!!!!! gosh seriously though... if you need anything please don't hesitate to call me. Good Luck with all of it. I know it will be AMAZING! I will be thinking about you! Love you!
Ok and we really need to get together, and I'm being serious!!!!!!!!!
It's coming soon and it's going to be all worth it! Good luck!
Post a Comment