Sunday, June 27, 2010

No, THIS is exhaustion.

Just got back from camp yesterday. Slept 14 hours and woke up still tired. Fell asleep during sunday school today (sorry Tawnya). Everything went well...I think... It's sort of a blur. Good news is I'm alive. I'm going to take a nap. Goodnight.

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

Aw, sweet girl, take a nap! You're earning it! You're so crafty you make PEOPLE!

Tawnya said...

Oh Angela, I can't imagine how tired you must be! No problem about Sunday School. Glad you're back, at least for a few days!

Rachel said...

oh congrats! I wondered how girls camp went!

Ellen George said...

ANGELA!!!! I'm so excited for you! My mom told me on the phone yesterday that you were pregnant with #2 and reminded me how you are only one year older than me and now you have two babies. Haha. She is really pushing for some more grand babies. I just got back from a day and a half of girls camp and I was exhausted. They just called me to be the ward young womens president. I'm really excited. They girls really like me and we have lots of fun. What's your calling? We need to talk soon! Love you!

Sarah and Wes said...

I was going to comment on the last post but it already had so many comments, that I will comment on this one instead! Congratulations!!! So excited for you!! Keep us posted!

Blake and Kathryn said...

So excited for you! Eeek! Also, SOOOO good to see all of you at the family reunion. I just love you guys! :o)