Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Conversations

These two boys are absolutely adorable these days. Eli's very favorite person in the world is Jake. You can tell because his face lights up big time whenever Jake is around! Eli coos and talks to Jake more than he does to anyone else.
The two boys have started having "conversations." Eli will often coo something at Jake, then Jake turns to me and asks, "Mommy, what did he say?" And then I make something up such as, "He said you have big muscles, Jake." Then Jake turns back to Eli and says, "I know, Eli," or something of the sort. And it goes back and forth like that for some time, with me making up all kinds of stories. I'm not sure if Jake actually thinks that I know "infantese" or if he knows that I just make it all up, but it's fun either way!
Cute baby!
When Jake saw that I was taking pictures of Eli he promptly decided he needed to be a part of it!
These pictures reminded me of this picture I took almost three years ago of Jake right when we moved to Iowa. Time is flying!!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

That is a cute pic. What cute boys!

Gretchen said...

What a couple of cuties!!! And you're right, they look SO similar! How fun!

Bethany said...

I actually thought they would look more alike! Thanks for the update :)

ade said...

Darling!!!ELi is getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys!!