I took my nifty new camera out the other night because I wanted to capture the beauty of Iowa. During this time of year, Iowa truly is breathtaking. I don't think I did it justice, but here are a few that I got:
Nothing beats the Fall season in Iowa. I sincerely will miss trips to that state when this time of year rolls around. Way to capture the good things Iowa has to offer!!!
6 comments:
Very nice! This makes me want to get a fancy camera, too...
Great pictures! Iowa is so beautiful!
Wow, Angela!! I never knew that Iowa could look so beautiful! These pictures are seriously amazing--great job!
Nothing beats the Fall season in Iowa. I sincerely will miss trips to that state when this time of year rolls around. Way to capture the good things Iowa has to offer!!!
beautiful...
I MISS 924 Elm St.
Post a Comment