Height - 30 inches - 90%ile
Weight - 19 1/2 lb. - 25%ile
Head - 18 1/8 inches - 65%ile
(Looks like he got the Witt tall, skinny genes from my mom's side of the family.)
Crawling: check
Push to stand: check
Babbling: check
Eating solids: check
Drinking from sippy: yeah right
Sleeping through the night: Ehh...sometimes...
Into anything and everything: check, check, check!!
Well, Eli, you've got a clean bill of health. Way to go!

6 comments:
PRECIOUS!!!
PRECIOUS!!!
love him!
Such a cute picture... and can you believe he's actually sitting outside this far into October without a jacket? You must have beautiful weather in Iowa as well..
That is such a great picture of a special little boy...We are so sad that we don't live close anymore. I just want to pick him up and kiss him to death...Remeber when Nana did that to you Jake???
Wouldn't you be surprised if I ever wrote a comment without a misspelled word???? I really do know how to spell the word remember...(Let's blame it on Papa!!!)
Post a Comment